Student hair got stuck in the hotel’s Shawai machine

Thiruvananthapuram student’s hair gets stuck in Shawai machine in hotel. The incident took place at Palayam Noormahal Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram. Adhishya, a student of Nilamel NSS College, met with the accident.

The incident happened around 12:30 pm. The girl was running into the shop when the accident happened. The girl’s foot slipped and her head hit the machine. The hair was tangled and melted in the working machine. The machine was turned off immediately, causing a major accident. Firefighters arrived and saved the student by cutting her hair. The child had no other injuries