Rana Daggubati opens up about his serious illness on Samantha’s Sam Jam show

The latest promo of Samantha’s new talk show, Sam Jam, saw Rana Daggubati opening up about his health condition. The Baahubali star revealed that he had 30 per cent chance of death.

Rana Daggubati, for the first time, has revealed details about his severe health conditions and that there was a 30 per cent chance of his death. The promo of Samantha Akkineni’s new talk show, Sam Jam, which was released recently, saw Rana speaking about his battle with kidney failure. He said that he had 70 per cent chance of stroke.

Rana Daggubati said, “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys…It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and 30 per cent chance of death straight”.

South star Samantha Akkineni’s new chat show is already making the right kind of buzz amongst the audiences. Actor Rana Daggubati recently appeared on the show and in a tell-all, opened up about his health scare which left everyone moist-eyed.