15 people get food poisoning after eating at Varkala restaurant

Thiruvananthapuram: Food poisoning for those who ate at the restaurant. The incident took place in Varkala. 15 people got food poisoning after eating at a spicy restaurant on Varkala temple road. They were admitted to Varkala Taluk Hospital.

No one’s condition is serious. Following the incident, the restaurant was inspected under the leadership of the state food safety department and the municipal health squad. Food items, including week-old meat, were also seized from the restaurant.