Three-year-old boy dies after fridge explosion

Dammam: A three-year-old boy met a tragic end after the fridge exploded. The deceased is Saiq Shaikh, son of Shaikh Fahad and Salma Kazi, a native of Mangaluru. The seriously injured family members are undergoing treatment. The fridge exploded and caught fire in the kitchen.

The family was trapped inside the room, unable to come out due to smoke and darkness. The family was taken to the hospital after the fire department extinguished the fire. Saiq died inside the house due to suffocation due to smoke.

The status of Sheikh Fahad and Salma Kazi is serious. Eldest son of Sheikh Fahad survived the accident. The dead body of Saiq Shaikh is kept in the Dammam Central Hospital Mortuary.