12-year-old boy dies after being electrocuted by KSEB tower line

A 12-year-old boy who was being treated for shock from KSEB tower line died while playing. Malik, a native of Kozhikode Kuttikatur, died. He died while undergoing treatment at the Kozhikode Medical College Hospital for 6 days. The accident happened on May 24. While playing on the terrace of the house, the boy was shocked when the wire in his hand hit the 110 KV line passing through the top. Then he was taken to the hospital. But even though the treatment continued for a week at the medical college, his life could not be saved.