Long-distance services will be resumed in the state from Saturday, KSRTC said. Passengers will not be loaded or unloaded in the Containment Zones. The service will meet Kovid standards. KSRTC also said that online reservation will not be available soon. Everything passengers need to know;
1. KSRTC services will be available to all districts within Kerala. Long-distance Super Class services, including Super Deluxe, will start from Saturday. Services will be subject to the existing COVID protocol.
2. No immediate service from Thampanoor Depot. Services will reach Anayara Depot. There are also local services from East Fort to Anayara.
3. Buses from East Fort to Kollam Kottarakkara will be available at one-hour intervals. KSRTC will also run a special service to take long-distance bus passengers to Anayara.
4. Online ticket reservations will not be forthcoming. The online reservation will be decided after evaluating the number of buses and passengers
5. The statue will operate on a scheduled basis through East Fort
6. Long-distance services operating from other depots in Thiruvananthapuram district through Central Depot will not be available at Thampanoor Depot.
7. There will be no immediate long-distance service from other depots included in the Containment Zone. Service operation will be initiated from such depots only after the removal from the Containment Zone.
8. Long-distance services will be arranged at East Fort.
9. Special long-distance services will be arranged according to the arrival time of long-distance buses. Long-distance chain services will be arranged and operated at one-hour intervals. Intervals on subsequent days can be adjusted according to passenger traffic.
10. All seats can be occupied by passengers.