AC blast sparks fire at flat in Noida

AC exploded and a huge fire broke out in a residential flat. The incident took place in Noida. Such a fire occurred during the increasing heat wave in the northern states of India. The accident took place in Lotus Boulevard Society, Sector 100, Noida

A video of a flat catching fire is going viral on social media. It is clear from the video that the fire has spread to other flats. As heavy smoke rose from the flat, the occupants of the nearby flat came out and a major disaster was averted. All the things in the flat where the accident happened were completely burnt.

Five fire brigade units rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. According to fire brigade officials, the split AC was the cause of the fire. The current situation is that the heat wave is increasing day by day in North India. Authorities have warned the elderly, children and sick people not to go out as the temperature rises.