If you have a fever and feel that it may be the symptoms of Corona virus, then you do not have to worry. Follow these instructions.
If there are mild symptoms,fever (near 100 degrees), cough, muscle or body pain, headache, taste or odor not felt recently, nausea or diarrhea
– consult a home doctor or neighborhood neighborhood clinics Or go to a flu clinic
– the doctor will conduct an examination if necessary
– isolate yourself at home for 14 days as a precaution.
If there are severe symptoms,shortness of breath, high fever for three or four days
and severe illness such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension, heart disease, kidney disease, cancer, etc. or a woman who is pregnant
– Go to Covid 19 Hospital
– Nearby Hospital For information, see the Delhi Corona app
If you are 65 or older, then
call the Senior Citizen Helpline 1077 for the elderly.
If you do not have your own car, call these numbers for ambulances
For more guidance call the helpline
1031, 1800111747, 011-22391014;
To check for Yejoori
– Doctor’s Form (including e-Form)
– A Government Photo Identity Card (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport)
– Form 44 or Covid-19 Form, this doctor or website of private laboratories Available at Visit here for investigation Government Hospital (9 AM to 5 PM)
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Lady Harding Medical College, Chacha Nehru Children’s Hospital, Lal Bahadur Shastri, Deendayal Upadhyay, Acharya Shri Bhikshu, Guru Govind Singh Government Hospital , Sardar Patel, Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital, Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, Sri Dada Dev Maternal and Child Hospital, Jag Pravesh Chandra, Veer Savarkar, Deepchand Bandhu, Baba Saheb Ambedkar, Bhagwan Mahaveer, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial, D.A. Hedgewar Arogya Institute, Hindurao Hospital, Lok Nayak Hospital, Aruna Asaf Ali Hospital.
Some Government Investigation Centers in the Rajdhani
(Call to schedule time)
– The Exotica Grand, West Patel Nagar: +911149889900
– Khosla Hospital, Shalimar Bagh: +911127479501
– BensUps Hospital, Dwarka: +911145550000
– Golden Tulip Hotel, Hari Nagar: +911140833333
– Swami Parmanand Naturopathic Hospital, West Vinod Nagar: +911122478881
– Hotel Amrapali Grand, East Patel Nagar: +911125725700
– Apara International, Karol Bagh: +911147323421
– Belmond Hotel, Chhatarpur: +911149845400
– Swift Inn, Paschim Vihar : +911141557348
– Hotel Park Plaza, Martyr: +911145630000
Check facility at these private centers also, call the appointment at these centers with the necessary documents for corona examination or book an appointment online.
Examination fee: Rs. 2400
– Lal Path Labs, Rohini: +911130258600
– Dr. Dang Lab, Safdarjung Development Area: +919999992020
– Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar: 18605001066
– Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket: +911126515050
– OnQuest Labs Ltd., Factory Road: +911130611432
– Lifeline Laboratory, Green Park Extension: +911149575
– Kapoor Memorial Hospital, Pusa Road: +911130403040
-Action Cancer Hospital, Paschim Vihar (East): +911149222222
– Genstrugsin Diagnostic Center Private Limited, Gitanjali Enclave: +911146696031
– Sterling Acuris Diagnostic, Okhla: +917949030000
If you are found to be Covid 19 positive,the government team will contact you to determine what to do for you.
Home isolation: Those who do not have symptoms or have very mild symptoms and have a separate room to isolate themselves. The arrangement is, Delhi government will provide regular monitoring and support to them.
Covid Care Center: If you have mild mild symptoms but do not have a separate room to isolate yourself at home, then the local District Monitoring Officer will enroll you in Covid Care Center. Will arrange
Hospital: If you are suffering from severe symptoms and many other problems then go to government or private Covid 19 Hospital nearby.
Note: If no one contacts you within 24 hours of being found Corona positive, call 1800111747