Mobile phone exploded while sleeping and bed caught fire; A major disaster was avoided

Thrissur: While sleepinga young man’s mobile phone exploded and his bed caught fire. It’s a huge disaster to be spared. The incident took place at 4 o’clock in the morning today at Kazim’s house , Chavakkad Orumanayur munnamkalil.

Kasim’s son Mohammad Faheem’s phone exploded. The phone would explode while Faheem was sleeping and the bed would catch fire. Faheem, who was sleeping on the bed after hearing the sound, got up and saw the room full of smoke.

At the same time, the people in the house heard the noise and rushed to the room to put out the fire by pouring water on it. The bed is partially burnt. Redmi company’s phone exploded. The reason why the phone exploded is not yet clear.